Thank you for visiting Acorn Scientific!
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about our special promotions.
Please email email@example.com for orders during Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
Welcome to Acorn Scientific!
A dispenser for manual dispensing directly from the reagent bottle. Available in six different volumes.
The classic unit for rapid dispensing with reliable results - ceramus® classic is the proven basic unit for manual dispensing. Superior-quality materials, simple handling and well-engineered user comfort make laboratory routines easier.
The graduation gauge and digital volume configuration engagement guarantee consistent precision and volume dispensing and ensure reproducible results – absolutely independent of the user. The dispensing piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic guarantees a maximum level of chemical and thermal resistance. The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling.
The ceramus® classic Fix is also available in six different volumes for dispensing with fixed volume configurations.
Overview of details
- Piston made of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- For fixed and variable volumes, from 0.2 ml to 60 ml
- The complete unit can be steam sterilised at 121° C without dismantling
- Threaded suction hose fitting
- User-independent, reproducible volume dispensing
- Digital volume configuration engagement, calibrated for a lifetime
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance of parts conveying medium
- Individual quality certificate with conformity certificate
This product is available upon request. Contact us for more information.
Unit M61 Hugo Johnston Dr.,Penrose, Auckland 1061Ph: 0508 422 676
Acorn Scientific is a privately owned NZ business who have been supplying products to the NZ laboratory market since 1997.