The RHF range of silicon carbide heated high temperature chamber furnaces comprises four chamber sizes, each available with three maximum operating temperatures of 1400 °C, 1500 °C and 1600 °C.
Robust construction and high quality elements provide rapid heating rates (typically reaching 1400 °C in under 40 minutes) and a long reliable working life.
- 1400°C, 1500°C or 1600°C maximum operating temperature
- 3, 8, 15 or 35 litre chamber volumes
- Silicon carbide heating elements provide long life and are able to withstand the stresses of intermittent operation
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Hard wearing refractory brick door surround and silicon carbide hearth
- low thermal mass insulation for high energy efficiency
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications